Sunday, November 7, 2010

Last Week's Recap and This Week

Last Week's Plan:
Monday 11/1:Cross Training Boot Camp DONE
Tuesday 11/2:Rest DONE
Wednesday 11/3:Run 3 miles DONE
Thursday 11/4:2 miles and Stretch and Strengthen Yoga Class RAN 3 MILES, NO YOGA
Friday 11/5:Run 3 miles NOTHING...ended up being a crazy busy day
Saturday 11/6:Rest DONE
Sunday 11/7:Run 4 miles YES!!

Other than missing Friday, I did really well. Friday was a super busy day and I literally ran out of time. With Paul traveling I didn't have much flexibility. Overall though, I am really proud of myself, especially today. Paul got home around noon and we headed down to the Club. I really wanted to sit back and enjoy a caipirinha, but I knew I had four miles on the training schedule. I enjoyed a Coke Zero and water instead, and we headed up for Stella's nap. My plan was to wait until 7 or so (after Stella's bedtime) to run, but by 5 o'clock I was super antsy and the kids were driving me nuts so I headed out. That's the beauty of running...sometimes it is my excuse to get out the door. I ran 4.3 miles in my new running gear (more on that later) and felt really good after the first 2.5 miles. I must remember the first 2-3 miles are the hardest, after that I am in a good rhythm. So, this week....

Monday: 3 miles
Tuesday:Cross Train/Boot Camp and Yoga
Wednesday:2 miles
Thursday: 5 miles/Yoga
Friday: 3 miles
Saturday: Fila Night Run 5k
Sunday:Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment