Sunday, October 31, 2010

Looking Ahead to November

I am a huge list maker...I love everything about them. Lists keep me mentally organized and I do get a little thrill from marking things off them. So, here is my November list inspired by TMB:

Miles Planned: 48.5

Rest Days Planned: 4

Long Runs Planned: 4

Current Book: "Run Like A Mother" and "Born to Run"

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Peanut Butter Crackers
Current Colors: orange and turquoise

Current Drink: fresh pineapple juice

Current Song: "Grey Street" by Dave Matthews. Not current at all, but always the first song on my running playlist!

Current Triumph:5k on the treadmill mid-afternoon on Saturday. I usually struggle to do a run if I don't do it first think in the morning!

Current Goal: complete the 10k on 11/21 in 1 hour and ten minutes

Current Blessing: many! Finally seeing my false starts in running amount to something and of course my sweet babies. My sweet husband too!

Current Excitement:I may actually be able to complete the half marathon in January if I stick to my training plan every single day of every single week for the next nine weeks!












No comments:

Post a Comment